Official Contest Rules
- The “Instagram Takeover With TobyMac Deep Hits Tour Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older, who resides in the WFSH-FM broadcast listening area. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Communications Holding Corporation, licensee of WFSH-FM (“Radio Station”), Awakening Events (“Sponsor”), their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies.
- One (1) Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entrants with a public Instagram account who: (1) follow @HitsDeepTour, @AwakeningEvents and @1047TheFish on Instagram, (2) take a selfie photo with one (1) person the entrant would like to take backstage at TobyMac Deep Hits Tour, and (3) upload the selfie photo to entrant’s public Instagram account with the comment “I want to take over Instagram at the @HitsDeepTour for @1047TheFish and @AwakeningEvents (the “Selfie Post.” The Selfie Post must be uploaded between Monday January 28, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. EST and Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 11:59 EST (the “Contest Period”). Selfie Post will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to submit the entry at the time of entry. Entrant may enter Contest up to once per day during the Contest Period by uploading one (1) Selfie Post per day. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram account by Instagram. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged. By submission of an entry, an entrant releases Instagram from any responsibility or liability for the Contest’s administration, prizes or promotion. Use of any device or method to automate entry is prohibited. Entries with offensive or inappropriate content are void and will not be considered.
- There is one (1) Prize. The Prize consists of two (2) premium floor level tickets and backstage access to the TobyMac Deep Hits Tour on February 16, 2019 at Infinite Energy Arena, located at 6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097, at 7:00 p.m., with an approximate retail value of $300. All other expenses, including transportation, parking and concessions are the responsibility of the winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- On or about February 11, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. EST, one (1) Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entrants who submit a Selfie Post by a panel consisting of employees of Radio Station, which, in its subjective discretion, will choose a winner based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to creativity, image quality and whether the Selfie Post complies with all Contest requirements. Radio Station will contact winner via direct message on Instagram. Radio Station will announce the winner on its Instagram account on Tuesday, February 12, 2019. Prize winner’s Selfie Post may be reposted on Radio Station’s social media websites, including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook for marketing and promotional purposes without compensation to the Prize winner. Name may be used with winner’s permission. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Radio Station to use Prize winner’s submission for marketing or promotional purposes. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to grant Radio Station a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the photograph for the purpose of promoting this Contest and any similar contest Radio Station may hold in the future. Entrants need not be present to win.
- Winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release to claim the Prize. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release by February 11, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. EST, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without any additional compensation. Radio Station is not responsible for entries which Radio Station does not receive due to technological or online server error.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Stations (“Contest Judge”). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winners, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Stations, their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies or their advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, Sponsor, Instagram, their parent companies and their parents’ affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winner of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the conclusion of the Contest.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.