Official Contest Rules
- The “$5,000 Closet Makeover Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older who resides in the WFSH-FM broadcast listening area and owns a home within a fifty (50) mile radius of downtown Atlanta, GA. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Communications Holding Corporation, licensee of WFSH-FM (“Radio Station”), Artisan Custom Closets (“Sponsor”), Aptivada, LLC, their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone who has won a prize from Radio Station in within the last thirty (30) days, or is in the same household as such a winner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Entrants may enter the Contest by completing an official entry form at https://www.thefishatlanta.com/contests and uploading a photo of Entrant’s bedroom closet or kitchen pantry and providing Entrant’s home address, from February 18, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. to March 10, 2019 at 11:59 am (the “Contest Period”). One (1) entry per person.
- On March 11, 2019, Radio Station will choose, in its subjective discretion, one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries, based on a number of factors: 50% image quality, 25% originality, and 25% size and current state of Entrant’s bedroom closet or kitchen pantry. Entries with offensive or inappropriate content are void and will not be considered.
- There is one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is a $5,000 credit towards a remodel of a bedroom closet or kitchen pantry in a home owned by winner. Sponsor will contact Grand Prize winner directly to coordinate and schedule the renovation services. The total value of the services provided to the Grand Prize winner may be lower than five thousand dollars ($5,000), depending on the size of the winner’s closet or pantry and the materials to be used, and in such case, any difference between five thousand dollars ($5,000) and the final retail value of materials and services provided to the winner will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any remodeling work exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000) after taxes. Grand Prize winner has until September 30, 2019 to redeem the closet or pantry remodel. Grand Prize cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Grand Prize must be applied to a bedroom closet or kitchen pantry as determined by Artisan Custom Closets and cannot be used on other areas of home (i.e., garage, office, basement, fireplace, craft room). Grand Prize can only be used on a home owned by the Entrant or Entrant’s spouse. Grand Prize cannot be transferred to a home not submitted by the Entrant. State, local and federal taxes are the responsibility of winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Grand Prize winner’s submission may be featured on Radio Station’s social media websites and billboards for marketing and promotional purposes without compensation to the winner. Names may be used with winner’s permission. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Radio Station to use any winner’s submission for marketing or promotional purposes. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to assign to Radio Station any and all rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, to the photographs taken and/or created by the participant for this Contest. If this assignment of rights is invalid for any reason, each participant agrees to grant Radio Station a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the photograph for the purpose of promoting this Contest and any similar contest Radio Station may hold in the future.
- Winner may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without any additional compensation. The prize will only be awarded after all required proof and documentation is received.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station (“Contest Judge”). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, Aptivada, LLC, their parent companies and their parents’ affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winner of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.