MOM MADNESS with Kevin & Taylor
Official Contest Rules
1. Any individual eighteen (18) years of age or older may enter the "Mom Madness" contest by completing an official entry form at www.thefishatlanta.com with an explanation in 100 words or less of what they do that drives their mom mad. Only one nomination may be submitted per person. All entries become property of the Radio Station. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of South Texas Broadcasting, Inc. - 104.7 The Fish (“Radio Station”) and Cumberland Diamond Exchange, their parent companies, their parent’s affiliated companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be four (4) qualifiers. One qualifier will be announced between 6:00am and 10:00am each day April 1 - April 4, 2013 by Kevin & Taylor in the Morning on 104.7 The Fish. The winners will be selected based on the judge’s opinion of the best entries received answering the question provided on the official entry form. Entrants need not be present to win. Prize winners will be notified by phone on the day they are selected. The winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Prize winner has 60 days from the time of notification to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There are four (4) qualifying prizes. Each prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to attend BracketTown at the Georgia World Congress Center occurring April 5 - 8, 2013 AND one (1) NCAA Wilson Basketball. Value of prize is approximately $100.00. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. GRAND PRIZE EVENT: On Friday, April 5, 2013, 104.7 The Fish will hold the Grand Prize Event at the 104.7 The Fish studios. ALL QUALIFIERS MUST BE PRESENT at the Grand Prize Event and must check in by 8:30am to be eligible for the grand prize event. Beginning at 9:00am qualifiers will begin dribbling a basketball in a pre-determined area. The qualifier that is able to dribble the basketball the longest without the ball or them leaving their designated area will be declared the GRAND PRIZE WINNER and the contest will end. During the dribbling contest, qualifiers may be given instructions like "stand on one leg while dribbling" to help expedite the end of the contest.
5. There is one (1) grand prize: Two (2) tickets to attend the NCAA Final Four at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA occurring April 6 - 8, 2013 with an approximate value of $700.00. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
7. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to email@example.com with a subject of Mom Madness Winners or look for the winner's name posted on the Station web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.