Come celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the Atlanta Fair with 104.7 The Fish! Enjoy the family fun at the Atlanta Fair! PLUS you can get your picture taken with Lucky the Leprechaun in the Fish Photo Booth!
The Carousel, Ferris Wheels, and Tilt-a-whirls will make family memories for kids but best of all Mom
Print the coupon below for Kids FREE Gate Admission Coupon courtesy of 104.7 The Fish from 1pm til 5pm.
Child must be ages 2-11 and accompanied with a paid adult.
Coupon must be presented at time of entrance to be redeemed—coupon must be printed to be redeemed.
Valid March 17 1pm-5pm only. NO double discounts, No Refunds, No Cash Value. Not valid with any other offer.
(right-click on coupon to PRINT or SAVE TO COMPUTER to print)
755 Hank Aaron Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30315
FROM I-75/85 SOUTHBOUND:
OPTION 1. Take Exit #248-A-Martin Luther King Dr./State Capitol/Turner Field. Turn right onto Martin Luther King Dr. Proceed on Martin Luther King Dr. and turn left onto Washington St. Proceed and turn left onto Mitchell St. Follow and turn Right onto Capital/Hank Aaron Drive. Follow to stadium.
OPTION 2. Take Exit # 246 - Fulton St./Turner Field. Turn left onto Fulton St. Turn right onto Capitol Ave./Hank Aaron Drive.
FROM I-75/85 NORTHBOUND:
- Take exit #246-Fulton St
- On the exit ramp follow the signs to Fulton St./Zoo Atlanta.
- Turn right onto Fulton St.
- Turn right onto Capitol Ave./Hank Aaron Drive.
FROM I-20 WESTBOUND:
OPTION 1. Take Exit #58-B-Hill St./Turner Field. Turn left onto Hill St. Turn right onto Glenwood. Glenwood becomes Fulton St. Turn left onto Capitol Ave./Hank Aaron Drive.
OPTION 2. Take Capitol Avenue Exit directly off of I-20. Turn Left onto Capitol Avenue and follow to stadium.
- Take Exit #56-B-Windsor St./Spring St./Turner Field.
- Stay straight on Windsor St. Follow Windsor St. and turn left onto Central Avenue.
- Follow Central Avenue, and turn right onto Memorial Drive.
- Follow Memorial Drive and turn right onto Capital Avenue.
- Continue straight to lots.